Friday, June 08, 2007

2nd Haircut!



First off I promise I am not going to blog about each and every haircut Annalynn gets!!! This one was special because it was her first in a big chair by herself with a cape and everything! Hope my hair stylist isn't mad that I took her somewhere else but her bangs were in her eyes!! I took her to Kids Kutz and they cut, blow dry and style for one price - not to much to style except sparkles and a bow! She sat very still and truly was very cooperative. I am sure the lollipop in her mouth and a lap full of dolls helped!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm glad you blog this Ruth. She is so darn cute. Tell her Leslie loves the sparkles in her hair. She looks so sweet. I can't believe she has already had her second haircut already.

Leslie

Angie said...

What a big girl! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Ruth,
I had to do a catch up on you!! Annalynn is so beautiful, you can tell how happy she is. Your flowers are beautiful!!
Patty