Update: it is back up again :-) I have some new pictures - I may have time to download them and post them tomorrow.
It looks like Chipin is down right now. This is the program we are using for people to enter the drawing. Please check back later and hopefully it will be fixed. Hope to have some new pics of Annalynn up later today :-)
I came to put in for the ipod! But your chip in is down. :o( I'll have to check back another day. We are going to try something like that later to bring Leilah home too, it is a great idea! Sheri W. (Leilah Di's Mommy) http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com
1 comment:
I came to put in for the ipod! But your chip in is down. :o( I'll have to check back another day. We are going to try something like that later to bring Leilah home too, it is a great idea!
Sheri W. (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment