In May we heard a sermon that changed our lives. The sermon was titled "Imagine is a God-thought" We were challenged to look back and remember the dreams that God had given us that we had let die and imagine if we would let God ressurect those dreams. We had been married for 24 years and had dreamed of having children, but the dream seemed dead. That day God began to do a work in my heart - He began to revive the dream in my heart of having children! I thought maybe I was a little crazy to start considering this at my age and over the next few weeks brought it up tentatively with my husband. He did not want to talk about it unless I was totally serious! I was! Today we are home from China with our beautiful gift from God!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Imagine . . .
A year ago at this time we could not have imagined that our lives would be changed so much - that our lives could be filled with so much activity, joy and laughter!
In May we heard a sermon that changed our lives. The sermon was titled "Imagine is a God-thought" We were challenged to look back and remember the dreams that God had given us that we had let die and imagine if we would let God ressurect those dreams. We had been married for 24 years and had dreamed of having children, but the dream seemed dead. That day God began to do a work in my heart - He began to revive the dream in my heart of having children! I thought maybe I was a little crazy to start considering this at my age and over the next few weeks brought it up tentatively with my husband. He did not want to talk about it unless I was totally serious! I was! Today we are home from China with our beautiful gift from God!
In May we heard a sermon that changed our lives. The sermon was titled "Imagine is a God-thought" We were challenged to look back and remember the dreams that God had given us that we had let die and imagine if we would let God ressurect those dreams. We had been married for 24 years and had dreamed of having children, but the dream seemed dead. That day God began to do a work in my heart - He began to revive the dream in my heart of having children! I thought maybe I was a little crazy to start considering this at my age and over the next few weeks brought it up tentatively with my husband. He did not want to talk about it unless I was totally serious! I was! Today we are home from China with our beautiful gift from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful she is!
Amy
Post a Comment